As Storybrooke gets more and more chilly each week and as certain hearts nearly freeze ours warm up to this fun episode that featured an interesting flashback to Arendelle as well as intriguing new events taking place in Storybrooke. This week, we have an excited discussion about Snow Queens, reformed Evil Queens, Operation Mongoose and everything in between. Also, Amanda brings us part two of Welcome to Steveston with a behind-the-scenes audio tour of the stretch of Steveston, B.C. where Once Upon a Time films most of its Storybrooke street scenes.
- Our top 5s (5:00)
- The Lighter Side + Our Rating and the current poll results (51:30)
- Listener Letters (1:04:00)
- News and Spoilers (1:13:25)
- Welcome to Steveston: part II of Amanda’s trip to the British Columbia filming location for Once Upon a Time (1:20:55)
- It’s a wrap for this week! (1:31:40)