In episode 37, we catch up with the fantastic Sean Maguire! Once Upon a Podcast is so pleased to have Sean on the show to answer some of our burning questions. He offers insight into how he approaches Robin Hood, chats about his life while filming in Vancouver and names the Disney film he’d like to spend the day in. Our conversation with him makes us even more excited to see what is in store for Robin in season 4 of Once Upon a Time! (Is it September yet?)
A few of our favorite moments:
- [0:55] Sean talks about life in Vancouver with the rest of the OUAT cast
- [5:40] On whether Robin Hood should form a support group with Hook and Charming for men in relationships with strong & stubborn women
- [7:50] Sean discusses his approach to the character of Robin and his relationships, including the romance with Regina
- [9:30] Some of his favorite scenes so far as Robin
- [10:50] Which famous archer would Robin Hood go to battle with?
- [11:45] Yes, it’s a question about frickle-frackle (!)
- [12:50] The Disney movie Sean would like to spend a day in
Thank you, Sean! We wish you all the best in your work on season four.
– Amanda and Brittany
Catch it on iTunes, or listen below.