Did you fall in love with this Once Upon a Time episode – or at least those cool mirrors and the purple curse storm clouds? In Storybrooke, everyone prepares for the curse of Shattered Sight, which fell upon the town in spectacular (and Disney-esque) fashion. Brittany wasn’t so sure about this episode, while Amanda really enjoyed the show… especially those tense and dramatic final moments.
With only 1 more episode to go between this and the Once Upon a Time season 4A finale (and we literally have no idea what’s going to happen other than some major drama in town next week), join us for discussion, speculation, news and theories to gear up for the end of the season!
- Intro, Godzilla (it’s related we promise), and our words of the week
- Our Top 5s: the things we loved and the things we are a little over (13:05)
- The Lighter Side (1:08:00)
- Listener Letters (1:23:35)
- News and what’s coming up next on Once Upon a Time (1:33:25)
- Wrapping things up (1:47:05)
Enjoy the show!
Amanda and Brittany