The epic conclusion of the season finale is here! Emma is meeting people she realizes she may care for more than she thought, we learn the baby’s name (Britt was wrong), there’s a wedding, there’s love after a long journey, and it’s never really as easy for Regina as we all hope it will be.
- We get right into it with our Top Fives (0:30)
- The Lighter Side of Storybrooke (37:30)
- Listener Letters and comments (45:35)
- Excerpts from next day interviews with Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis (56:25)
- That’s a wrap! A thank you to our listeners.
Thank you all for sticking with us for 32 podcast episodes and 21 episodes of the show. We’ve had a blast this year and once we take a little vacation, can’t wait to come back this summer. You’ll be able to find us every other week until September!
If you enjoyed the podcast this season, it would really help us to know! Head over to iTunes and leave a review, or if words escape you, leave us a star rating. We appreciate it, we appreciate you all, and we hope you have a wonderful summer! See you in the fall!
– Amanda and Britt