This penultimate episode of Once Upon a Time season 4A had a bittersweet (and Titanic-esque) goodbye to the amazing Snow Queen, which means we also had to say a sad farewell to the fantastic Elizabeth Mitchell. Nonetheless, we were satisfied by her overall story (and refreshing redemption), and discuss some possible implications this might have on other villains (particularly Regina) in the overall Once Upon a Time storyline. Plus, we laughed, we cried, then we laughed some more at cursed!Regina, Snow and Charming… we wish we had the directors’ cut of that sequence! Join us for an anything-but-subtle podcast discussion of this episode.
- Welcome to the show and Southernisms and Tweets
- Our Top 5s (4:55)
- The Lighter Side (1:01:10)
- Listener Letters (1:17:40)
- News and what’s coming up on Once Upon a Time in next week’s midseason finale! (1:27:50)
- Wrap-up, be sure to tune in next week! (1:41:20)
Join us next week for what will undoubtedly be a tumultuous finale!
– Brittany and Amanda